- Our most inexpensive manual basic carder, available in all types of cloth.
- Frame is built from unfinished hemlock wood, we can add a FINISH for $50.
- Produces a 9" x 22" batt.
- Has a poly belt for a smooth and quiet operation.
- Frame is 12" wide and 24" long and total height is 9" and weighs 10 pounds.
- Copper bushings are inserted for longevity of the carder.
- The teeth on our cloth are a hardened and highly tempered steel wire that is remarkable for its longevity and uniformity and they are 1/2" long.
- The ratio between the licker and the swift are 5:1.
- Interchangeable drums are available and are easily switched out with a screwdriver.
- Brush attachment, clamps and doffer are sold separately.
- The licker in drum is always a coarser cloth than the swift, example: a fine cloth carder 120tpi has a 90tpi licker in drum.
- For upgrading to motorized we will buy back your manual carder for a $250 credit towards the motorized carder.
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- FREE SHIPPING in the U.S.
|Home||About Us||Carders and Accessories||FAQ's||Using a Carder|
|Carder Repair||Contact Us||Testimonials||My Account||My Cart|
Standard Drum Carder
Standard Drum Carder Left Hand Coarse 72 TPI$420.00
Standard Drum Carder Left Hand Extra Coarse 54 TPI$420.00
Standard Drum Carder Left Hand Fine 120 TPI$420.00
Standard Drum Carder Left Hand Medium 90 TPI$420.00
Standard Drum Carder Right Hand Coarse 72 TPI$420.00
Standard Drum Carder Right Hand Extra Coarse 54 TPI$420.00
Standard Drum Carder Right Hand Fine 120 TPI$420.00
Standard Drum Carder Right Hand Medium 90 TPI$420.00
Standard Carder Left Hand Extra Fine 190 TPI$435.00
Standard Drum Carder Right Hand Extra Fine 190 TPI$435.00