- The Motorized "Little Brother" carder has one variable speed motor, it is adjusted with a knob and has forward/reverse.
- 8" wide drums, makes a 9"x22" batt.
- Finished solid oak frame.
- Sealed bearings,
- Very easy to adjust.
- 12" tall, total width 21 1/2" and 22" inches long.
- 51 ratio between drums.
- Interchangeable drums.
- Variable speed motor quiet yet powerful that is mounted on the side of the carder not underneath which will not allow vegetable matter or fibers to come in contact with the motor, direct drive which means no belt on motor to ever wear out.
- Included with carder is the Packer brush attachment, large and small flickers and awl for removing batts.
- The teeth on our cloth are made of a hardened and highly tempered steel wire that is remarkable for its longevity and uniformity and they are 1/2" long.
- Convenient easy slide out tray for catching any debris that falls under the carder.
- All stainless steel metal.
- Limited lifetime warranty on all of our carders.
- FREE SHIPPING in the U.S.