- Our Deluxe Manual Drum Carder produces a 9" x 22" batt. This model was designed to be easily converted to electric with our Motor kit.
- Tall Oak finished Frame which allows you to use the Carder in the middle of a table as the handle will clear the table freely
- Interchangeable drums for carding all types of wool and fiber.
- Has our easy drum adjustment design.
- Poly drive Belt for quiet operation.
- Poly belt for a smooth and quiet operation.
- Packer Brush Attachment, large and small Flicker/Cleaning Brushes, Awl for removing batts included.
- Convenient slide out tray under carder for clean out.
- Comes completely assembled and ready to card.
- Carder is 22" long, 12" wide and 14" tall. 5:1 ratio between drums.
- All wood on frame is solid oak and has a clear polyurethane finish.
- The teeth on our cloth are 1/2" long for thick batts and made of a hardened and highly tempered steel wire that is remarkable for its longevity and uniformity.
- Limited lifetime warranty on all of our carders.
- Handmade in USA.
Welcome Guest! Would you like to log yourself in?
|Home||About Us||Carders and Accessories||FAQ's||Using a Carder|
|Carder Repair||Contact Us||Testimonials||My Account||My Cart|
Deluxe Manual Carder
Left Hand Manual Deluxe Carder 72 TPI$660.00
Left Hand Manual Deluxe Carder 54 TPI$660.00
Left Hand Manual Deluxe Carder 190 TPI$675.00
Left Hand Manual Deluxe Carder 120 TPI$660.00
Left Hand Manual Deluxe Carder 90 TPI$660.00
Right Hand Manual Deluxe Carder 72 TPI$660.00
Right Hand Manual Deluxe Carder 54 TPI$660.00
Right Hand Manual Deluxe Carder 190 TPI$675.00
Right Hand Manual Deluxe Carder 120 TPI$660.00
Right Hand Manual Deluxe Carder 90 TPI$660.00