- Our Baby Brother Drum Carder produces an ultra thick 5x22" batt and is excellent for creating roving and fun art batts. Like our Standard model, it was designed to be very simple, yet solid and the most affordable Carder on the market!
- Weighing just under 7 pounds, it is easy and convenient to carry around.
- Has extra long 5/8" long teeth which are made of a hardened and highly tempered steel wire that is remarkable for its longevity and uniformity. This cloth is roving fillet and has been specifically designed for "art batts". The longer teeth, in 72 TPI, and with the special tooth pattern is best suited and specifically designed to allow the user to experience maximum versatility. The special fabrication and design of the cloth makes it ideal for handling a wide range of materials; normal fleeces, and not so normal fun additives; feathers, bits of cloth, etc.
- It has a 5:1 ratio.
- Built from unfinished hemlock wood. A finish may be easily added.
- Frame is 18" long, height is 9" tall and 8" wide minus the handle which adds 4".
- Comes completely assembled.
- Includes instructions.
- Brush attachment, clamps and doffer are sold separately.
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty as with all our carders.
- Hand made in USA.
Welcome Guest! Would you like to log yourself in?
|Home||About Us||Carders and Accessories||FAQ's||Using a Carder|
|Carder Repair||Contact Us||Testimonials||My Account||My Cart|
Standard Baby Drum Carder
Baby carder LH
Left hand (crank with left hand)$345.00
Baby carder RH
Right hand (crank with right hand)$345.00