- This is our "Baby Brother Deluxe" mini size manual belt driven drum carder. 4" wide and 7" diameter. Excellent for roving.
- It has a 5:1 ratio.
- Produces very thick 5x22" inch batts with extra long 5/8" long teeth which are made of a hardened and highly tempered steel wire that is remarkable for its longevity and uniformity and they come only in this one type of cloth. This carder's cloth is roving fillet and has been specifically designed for "art batts". The longer teeth, in 72 TPI, and with the special tooth pattern is best suited and specifically designed to allow the user to experience maximum versatility. The special fabrication and design of the cloth makes it ideal for handling a spectrum of materials; normal fleeces, and not so normal fun additives; feathers, bits of cloth, etc. On top of that, the makeup of the tooth itself is best suited for the process of evenly blending, and uniformly removing. In addition, the more narrow width makes a fun, manageable size that is ready to spin.
- It has the same design as our deluxe carder.
- It has a poly belt for a smooth and quiet operation.
- Has easy adjustment knobs.
- It can be used in the middle of a table as the handle will clear the table freely.
- It has a convenient easy slide out tray for catching any debris that falls under the carder.
- The frame is made of finished solid oak.
- Brush attachment, clamps, large and small flickers and doffer are included.
- Fully adjustable.
- It is 20" long, 7" wide and 14" tall and weighs under 14 lbs.
- Comes completely assembled.
- Includes instructions.
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty as with all our carders.
- Hand made in USA.
- FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.